Industry and Parliament Trust events offer attendees from Parliament and business the opportunity to share their experiences and perspectives on a range of policy issues affecting the United Kingdom’s economy and society.
The events programme examines a wide range of key cross-sector issues relevant to both the business community and Parliament and is attended by Parliamentary and industry representatives. Each event is delivered on the Parliamentary estate and includes a diverse range of guest speakers.
All Industry and Parliament Trust events are conducted in the spirit of the Chatham House Rule.
• Breakfast Meetings offer delegates the opportunity to discuss a topical policy issue as part of a roundtable discussion in a balanced and inclusive way
• Supported by guest speakers from industry and academia, delegates share their perspectives and experience of the issue to facilitate engagement.
• Dinner Discussions are framed around keynote contributions by guest speakers from business and academia followed by a roundtable discussion.
• The Discussions provide the opportunity for parliamentarians and industry representatives to listen and engage with guest speakers and share their own insights and experiences.
• IPT Receptions offer business supporters a chance to join parliamentarians to reflect on a key policy area
• Receptions take place on the parliamentary estate and include a keynote address delivered by senior leaders from both Parliament and business.
For more information on the IPT Events programme please contact a member of the Events team:
Events and Training Manager
+44 (0)20 7839 9417
+44 (0)20 7839 9421
Events and Training Officer
+44 (0)20 7839 9410