Introduction to the EU
The Introduction to the EU programme is a two-day training course which takes place in the heart of the EU in Brussels. The programme provides a detailed insight into the EU’s institutions, culture, approaches and into the demands and constraints upon them. Delegates taking part in the course will learn how policy is formulated and the most effective ways of engaging in the EU’s policy making process. Attendees have the opportunity to observe the European Parliament in action.
The programme is designed for business representatives and provides a forum for full and frank discussion. Key senior parliamentary figures and officials from the European Parliament, Commission and the Council of the European Union and United Kingdom Permanent Representation to the EU office (UKRep), will address delegates throughout the course .
- An Introduction to the European Union
- The Legislative Process of the European Union
- The Council of the European Union
- Introduction to the European Parliament
- The European Parliament’s Legislative Agenda
- The Political Groups of the European Parliament
For More Information
If you would like further information please contact:
T: 020 7839 9407